Green Sea Shipbuilding Establishment

Thursday, July 05, 2007

4th of July fun for ECSTASY and QUEEN VICTORIA











The R.C.S. ECSTASY and QUEEN VICTORIA set sail on July 4th in a spectacular nighttime voyage featuring fireworks in Litchfield, Arizona, west of Phoenix.

It was the most people I have ever seen at a radio controlled boat show! There were easily dozens, perhaps hundreds of people gathered along the water to watch the fireworks, and they got a healthy dose of R/C boats as well.

The ECSTASY was specially configured with red white and blue GLOWSTICKS hanging on string from her sides. It was really cool looking.

I want to thank my friends from the West Valley R/C Mariners club for letting me join them! It was fun and I look forward to next year as well as the Christmas lights sailing!

Barrett Hochhaus
diamondback78@hotmail.com

3 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice job, that one looks like its going down a canal ,but its a golf cource. nice lighting job too , thanks ed

 
At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello again ,and again well done ,have not done much on my web site latly my computor DIED still with out one right now at the local libriray .keep up the good work will talk later Don
Modelboatman2

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Nate and April said...

Wow. Impressive. I really like the Celebrity cruise boat, and the Carnival one. I actually just got done making a model of RC's Vision of the Seas. I made it from scratch. Do you make yours from scratch? If you do... what do you use?
Nate-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home