Green Sea Shipbuilding Establishment

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Queen Mary and Ecstasy sail together!














In the first ever meeting of my 2 flagships, the Queen Mary and Ecstasy sailed together Saturday morning at Chapparral Lake in Scottsdale! As you can see, I got plenty of nice pictures and I also got 8 minutes of nice video as well!

While the weather was definately an uncomfortable factor (it was supposed to reach a high temp of about 110 degrees today!), we managed to sneek in a quick voyage in the morning at about 10:00am. It's funny that usually, I am in a hurry to beat the wind, but today, I was trying to beat the heat!

Anyway, we got in, got done, and got out pretty quick and nothing felt better than to get back to the house, grab a glass of cold water, sit back and watch the video/pictures in an air conditioned house! Ah... the good life!

Barrett Hochhaus
diamondback78@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home