Green Sea Shipbuilding Establishment

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Winter has arrived at Dobson Lake








Well, today was what you might call a light traffic day for the Mesa Model Yacht Club at Dobson Lake. Only 4 or 5 people showed up and I felt like my fingers would freeze.

Nevertheless, I got to see Jim's pusher tugboat which I hadn't seen before and a cool water taxi that Bill Webb had.

Today was the 3rd voyage of the Raffaello, and the 15th voyage of the Ecstasy. It was the last voyage of the Ecstasy before she goes in for her first winter overhaul. Her hull will be made more durable against cracking, prolonging her life greatly!

Of course, I'll let you all know about the progress of her overhaul. In the meantime, enjoy these pictures from today!

Email me at diamondback78@hotmail.com if you have comments!

Barrett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home