Green Sea Shipbuilding Establishment

Thursday, October 20, 2005

ZUIDERDAM COMPLETED!



The Zuiderdam is complete!

Since I updated her condition last, the Zuiderdam had her successful secondary builder's trials on Sunday evening. I will post pictures of that event soon.

On Monday and Tuesday of this week, I finalized her construction, including the installation of her lifeboats.

On the night of Tuesday, October 18, the R.C.S. Zuiderdam was pronounced complete! She now joins the Ecstasy in my active-comissioned fleet.

Because of her detail and consistency, it can be argued that the Zuiderdam is my best ship yet. She is not the largest, but she may be doing more with her size than any other ship I've yet built!

Her maiden voyage is scheduled for this weekend, and I will be updating the site about that as well. To all my fellow sailors in Mesa, please look forward to sharing the lake with her!

Barrett Hochhaus
diamondback78@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home