Green Sea Shipbuilding Establishment

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

WELCOME TO GREEN SEA SHIPBUILDING!


Welcome to the new Green Sea Shipbuilding website. Here, you will find a log of voyages for the vessles of my fleet as well as pictures and design proposals of future projects. When a new vessle is under construction, I will update regularly with pictures and text of the construction.

For fellow modelers, or fans of great ships, questions, comments, or even suggestions are welcome.I welcome all corresdondance reguarding great ships and radio-controlled boating.

This blog is intended as a diary of sailings, constructions, and all matters pertaining to the vessles of my fleet. Please enjoy and, perhaps, be inspired.

-Barrett Harmon Hochhaus Scottsdale, Arizona October 11, 2005

1 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your ships r awsome! how do u do that? my friends r going to help my design my own ship.ur ships r awsome

 

Post a Comment

<< Home